Friday, April 18, 2008

Part II - Birthday Bash 2008




This was the 2nd celebration with my dearest classmates best buddies. Here goes their plan..

Izzati gave me a call, crying, and asked me to pick her up at JJ' Secret Recipe. She told me that Shafee, her bf, leave her alone after a fight, and she didnt bring her wallet to pay the bills. I was perplexed,in the state of whether to believe it or not to believe it, because I know her bf is a pretty cool man, not one type of hot-tempered. Then, Nat came along with me. Both of us were silent, having no words to say along the 5 minutes journey to JJ..perhaps both were shocked with what her bf did to her..I was just cursing in my heart alone..hehe.(no offense shafee). We straight ahead scurrying to the Secret Recipe entrance..and when we reached the entrance..TADA!!!!!!

Izzati and Ainna were waiting there, grinning, covering the cakes with the box and getting-ready with the candles..and singing the birthday song..Me and Nat were shocked and blurred. This were the double-celebration for us (Nat birthday falls on 19 March..6 days earlier from me). They bought a piece of cake for each of us since the real one (the ice-cream cake) was slightly messed-up due to a 'minor accident' in their car. We did not mind about it actually, but since they had bought the new pieces, we couldnt say nothing much.. Izzati apologized to me for her 'dirty-tricks', but seriously I didnt mind about it. Ainna and her had really made my dayThanks a million buddies for d surprise party and the witty deception that leads us here!Thanks for the treats as well!Heart both of you to the bits..XOXO!

The Birthday Girls..
Me blowing candle..
Natalie blowing candle..

1 comment:

Nayrell said...

Heart u to bits too sayangness!! Muackkkssss!!xoxo.