Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Part I: Birthday Bash 25 March 2008



25 March, here comes my birthday!The clock stroked at 12AM..received phone call from my darling...guess he was sleeping..and set his alarm clock so that he could wake up sharp at 12 and wished me "HappyBirthdayDear!", or else I would go nuts!!Thanks for remembering my birthday dear..and thanks also for the dress and the shoes..(He asked me what I want for my birthday and I picked up these two things)..

And I started receiving text messages from my buddies.."happy birthday hanimm..".."happy bday panim"...at that time I was watching "a girl from tomorrow" tv series at youtube..deep down in my heart,I was touched..never thought that a lot of peoples remembered my birthday..thanks for the well-wishes my dearest friends..:)

When I woke up the next morning,wanis wished me..received text message from my mum also.."happy birthday nani,hope u'll b a solehah daughter"..thats the exact msg.she never meant to be sarcastic,that's her hope she always recite in prayer..my conscience said:One day I will...

My sis told that my cousin invited me,her, and wanis to go to d'cherry for d dinner on that night. Few minutes aftr we reached there,we fill the time-space before we got our meals..chatting,laughing(as usual)..was bewildered when I saw my was grinning without any reason..when I turned back..tadaaaa!!kak syaz and aida came from d kitchen..holding the birthday cake..was sooo surprised!!(they told me before..ksyaz want to have her hair-cut)..wanis was behind the plan also..but the unexpected thing was that this was the double-celebration for us..in fact k.syaz was the master-mind!:D.she didnt notice earlier that her name was written on the cake as well, after blowing the candles then only she did notice it..*blur wanis*.*Grin*.anyway, million thanks to fahmy, my cousin also for the birthday treat..(he paid the dinner)..thanks to my sis and aida for the conspiracy..thanks to wanis for her indirect involvement in the conspiracy though she's the birthday girl as well..(her birthday falls on the next 2 days,27 March)..thanks for the so-called 'pervert' pinky and polka dot bra and g-strings as the birthday gift..(kaksyaz claimed both were 'comel', not pervert)..*Grin again*.Thanks again to everyone who marked my birth-date in their mind..Heartily appreciated!




Blow the Candles..Make your Wishes..

Sis and dearest cuz,the one behind the surprise bday..
With KakSyaz..the mastermind behind d surprise..

No comments: