Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The hunt of thrifting @ KB!

Yay!found another thrift-shop at KB..or the exact place is Kok Lanas, with little help and direction from a friend. This thrift-store didnt sell vintage clothes, it merely has thrifted bags,belts,& watches,and yes its sorta rare&unique from other thrift shop,cos hey we cant easily find watches at vintage shop right?Plus the items are arranged and displayed neatly on the rack, so its like an 'invitation to treat' for the customer who entered into the shop.We can easily see the items without bowing and rummaging through a mountain full of dusty items!

So,when my friend first introduced the shop I was like kinda excited and overjoyed!At first instance I didnt thought to buy anything cos' I only bring RM50 in my wallet,even when my friend asked nok beli gapo? (What do u want to buy?)..I said takdok gapo-gapo kot,kelih kelih jah(nothing maybe...just want to have a look).

But I was overwhelmed with my "usual lust" once I got into the shop(ehhemm..not that "lust",i mean shopping).was lucky enough cos' we went to the shop a day after they displayed the new stuffs,so we got the chance to choose 'almost flawless' items.Plus theres lot of authentic branded stuff.So I ended up buying these bags and one butterfly-buckled belt.Ohh what a deviation from the prior intention!I'm broke,once again!






Item No.1 : Authentic Black DKNY Bag
Item No.2 : Over-sized Hobo Bag (I tied with butterfly-printed sash)
Item No.3 : Authentic Gucci Handbag
Item No.4 : Burberry Handbag (Fragrance-freebie)

4 comments:

Eamy said...

eh

lawa bag hobo tuh

dekki2

Wan Farhanim said...

15 ringgit sahaja.kalu blk klate mari lah ke kok lanas.

asyoi said...

sy suke beg yg ke 2 tu.. :D
nmpk simple but nice..

Wan Farhanim said...

oh.haha.ini murah aje aida.kalau tak silap somewhere around 10 bucks.hehe.dtg lah klantan!:)