Saturday, September 27, 2008

I lost my temper for once in a blue moon

In spite of coming back to hometown, enjoying good meals, away from depression and stress of campus life, one thing had switched off my mood. For once in a blue moon, I lost my temper. I felt screwed. Everything I did FUCKed my day. I laid my ASS off on my FUCKing bed the whole day right after I reached my home. The air was so hot. Even though I turned on the temperature to 16 degrees, it's still FUCKING hot. BF asked mo to go out for Bazaar Ramadan, but I refused to go. Feel extremely FUCKing tired after 10 hours of driving, but I can't sleep.

I feel devastated.I am in the state of AWFULLY EMO all day long.

I rarely express my feeling to anyone else. I rather hold my anger alone. That makes my condition even worst. I can be pretentious to a certain extent. Deep down inside I'm cursing alone.

Right now only I realize that the beliefs 'DON'T CLING TO ANYONE/DON'T TRUST ANYONE' are somewhat true. You cannot be a mind-reader.

I'm a fake pretentious slut, concealing the real me. Blogging could expose my dirty secrets more. I don't want other people to know about all of these, nor did to get people misunderstood. Right now, I think I should set my blog to private, I am the only reader of my own harsh writings, I am the only reader of my dirty little secrets..

12 comments:

Nayrell said...

Alamak siape yg buat hanim marah ni??=O tula...i totally understand how u feel dear.sometimes we want to blog about personal things but are afraid to offend the people around us.its our blog like lantakla kan ape yg kiter nak express but then u cant help but feeling uncomfortable about it.whatever it is dont stop blogging sweety...if u make it private put me in the list yah cuz im your loyal reader.hari2 nak bukak blog hanim jgk!hee:) keep up the good work yah!

Anonymous said...

tenang aja kok!
haha~
panas gilo klate!

Eamy said...

chill!
:D

natche said...

It's okay to lose ur temper once a while. Kalau tak, nanti orang sangka kita senang dibuli and take advantage of us.

Anyway, hope u have cool down. Don't have to care what people think. Just say whatever u like. It's ur blog. It's ur opinion. If they can't respect that, that's their problem.

Anasir said...

Inhales and exhales your breath..
as u absorb and digest what u swallowed..
Just let the bullshit stays the bullshit...
We can never change anything, so does they..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7TWDNqSeFE

It'll make u feel better..*i hope so!
do not set your blog to private beb..
Loves your writing very much!

Wan Farhanim said...

miss nayrell: yea thanx!:)

hanis: panas la neh.haha..dh la jalan jamm skt hati molek aku.

eamy: habis chill doh nih.hehe.

nat: you're dead right.i learned the quote from you.never trust anyone.:)

anasir: thanx encik anasir for the comforting words.;).i never except to get to know a ppl frm blogging.haha.in case you read this,'mari la jale dumoh rayo ni'.dont know how to contact.haha

Darab Dua said...

esok rayo!!
slamat hari rayo!

aLeX said...

Selamat Hari Raya! Jangan marah. Nanti cepat tua! wooohooo. Time to bring on the rendang and curries and ketupats and meriam buluhs. woohooo

Wan Farhanim said...

el hanes:ceh.el hanis nah.haha.slmt hari rayo gk!

alex: no lah i'm cool down already.;D.slmt hari raya too!

Unknown said...

kuat beraya...

Faridz Yunus said...

WEI..BERANI TULIS BERANI TANGGUNG LA..PEDULI APO LALANG2 TU SEMO..KITA MENGUTARAKAN OPINION JAH.DIO NOK KOMEN KO, GI MAPUH LA..HAHAHAHA

Wan Farhanim said...

faridzyunus:awk pulok emo.:P