Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Eidulfitri ( Day 1)

Happy Eid! In spite of the depression of the coming finals, I can still manage to celebrate the Eid like in the past years. I have to 'steal' some time when the guests were not around to flip on the books and statutes. Was totally and utterly stressed to celebrate Raya with the annoyance of finals (3 hours for each subject, enough to make your butts numb and your body shivering with the icy cold air-cond).

Today, mother cooked Nasi Beriani. I made my own dessert (the Royal Pudding). It's too sweet, like a stimulation to diabetic. *lol*.I baked few cookies (the Ice Cream Cookies and Chocolate Chips), some were bought by my mother. Boyfriend did come to my house, and I forced him to give my 'duit raya', I know he can't refuse, he gave me RM10(hahaha.enough to buy RM10 hotlink topup..:P). This might be my last time to get duit raya(I'll be graduating next year), so I persuade everyone to give me.:D

Seeking forgiveness is the usual practice during Eid, so I would like to tender my apologizes for any mistakes I've done...Salam Eid.Maaf Zahir Batin.

Note: To those whom I had promised to bring the cookies, I would try my utmost best to bake more cookies, we're running out of the cookies stock(aih..so poyo).But trust me,I'm a woman of my words.:)

Another Note: I nearly lost my senses lately with certain unwanted events. Now I had 'accumulated' my senses back, and realized I was too foolish and childish with the previous postings. Haha. Well, we're just a 'homo sapien', cannot run away from doing mistakes right?

Me and my geeky amor

My four siblings and grandmother
Tasting the cookies..hehe
My sister did her raya-grooming

14 comments:

Darab Dua said...

nasi beriani tuh!
sedap molek!
peh!
rayo2 pon demo study.
meme ilmiah la gini!
haha~

Wan Farhanim said...

cis.aku ajok mai rumoh tokse mari...
HUU meme keno stdy ni.xm rayo ke-6.tension molek

Unknown said...

ado lagi nasiberianai tuh?..selamat raya

Sujez said...

Just found out about your blog. Selamat Hari Raya to you :)

Wan Farhanim said...

ilovebudu: habis doh.hari ni buat mee kari ngn rojak mee.mari la.haha

sujj: thanx!!:).slamat hari raya!

Unknown said...

nak mari lagu mana...dok tahu alik mana...ada lagi mee kari?...buleh jugoks..nanti kasi lokasi...simpe tus
selamat raya -3

Wan Farhanim said...

l,mbt reply.org balik doh la.haha

Faridz Yunus said...

BESAR2 NAK DUIT RAYO LAGI..PADE WI SERIAL SUDAH.HAAHA

Wan Farhanim said...

sepatut kena bg seratus la.apopulok 10.hehe

Anasir said...

selamat hari raya..
maaf luar dan dalam..

huhuhuhu..

good luck for your exam!

Wan Farhanim said...

yea.slamat hr raya.hey how do u know i got xm?

Anasir said...

kan ada tulis kat atas tuh!
mikir banyok pasal exam lajok ko smpai tak ingat?

LOLOLOLOLOL..

Wan Farhanim said...

oops.lupa laa.exams never fail to make me screwed.:P

Anasir said...

take it easy lil sis..
i used to feel that way..
it seems like a long time ago...

hahaha..