Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Teater Bilik Sulit


While everyone is talking about the Chi Hua Hua movie (do I spell it correctly?), that wasn't the subject of my interest. I am more attracted and looking forward to a play by Hishamuddin Rais.
I got an invitation from SUARAM mail group and they said the place is limited. *Sigh*. The bad news is my guy has a work outside KL this coming weekend. So nobody can accompany me (he's my loyal and constant companion, without any fusses and grumbles). =(

The price ticket is pretty cheap, RM10 (it's actually a donation for the family of the ISA detainees). The play revives around the untold true accounts of the nature of police interrogation on the ISA detainees. That would be an enlightening play which I'll be missed.

DARN

5 comments:

natche said...

Hanim!!!!!!

I also got the mail for SUARAM!

I wanna go watch it too! But my parents are here in Melaka this weekend. Kalo tak, i nak gi dgn u.

Ruginyeeeee.....

Wan Farhanim said...

ya laa..rugi kita.but u know the place is near CM?where raghu got robbed by the bloody kelantanese disguising as Mat indon?haha buat malu i je ni..:P

Anonymous said...

panim, mace menarik jah teater ni...

-ksyaz-

Anonymous said...

panim, mace menarik jah teater ni...

-ksyaz-

Wan Farhanim said...

tu la pasal...rugi tok gi.lepah doh.:(