Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year 's Day

It's 01/01/09, 54 minutes past the clock struck 12 and the whole world celebrated the beginning of the Gregorian calendar. Frankly speaking, I have no clear resolution as I found my repetitive resolutions in the earlier years remained undone. Now I loathe repeating the lame mistake again.

Went out with my brother and my guy again last weekend. It appears that I had been fully utilizing my favorite skirt these days (steal from my sister's closet SHH!), pink in color with 'the city of US' printed design. It's actually a piece of fabric bought my aunt from The States and sewed by my mother into a nice long skirt. Mom's great touch makes it soo invaluable to me. Unfortunately I do not inherit her genetic of arts. *sigh*. Paired it up with thrifted cardi, MNG basic tee and Topshop necklace, which I bought at 70% discounted price. Yada yada!!
We goofed at Pasar Pagi, accompanying my brother and my guy to buy their stuffs and next to my favorite thrift shop! Bought 5 pairs of vintage dresses at RM5 each, ridiculously cheap eh? albeit it's soo endearing and worthy for this fussy cheapskate! Oh the day before I grabbed this Star Wars Limited Edition top from Topshop(50% discount!). Though I'm not an avid fan of Star Wars, I think it's unique and comes with a nice tag. Rugi tak beli beb!
The walking around was complete as I had the chance to eat Mi Celup at Restoran Sri Bunga, SS13. I had been craving for weeks to eat this. Trust me, it's scrumptious!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye! juz wondering where did u purchased the vintage dresses in a cheap price? rm5 for each dress? super cheapp!!

Wan Farhanim said...

gary's ss13 SA.btw who's this?I'll give you the map.=)

Darab Dua said...

derak sokmo demo.
sedak molek!
haha~

Wan Farhanim said...

tu la....ni kalut plok byk lg x stdy.haih

Faridz Yunus said...

study mls..drak n shopim jah kijo..result rendah tipah palo la..wakakakaka

Nayrell said...

undeniably...that skirt mmg awsome!hee.suke the scenery of the US city and of course its in PINK!hehe my fav...

pandai la ur mom buat skirt.two thumbs up!nanti i nak hantar buat skirt mcm tu jgk boleh?heee...

Wan Farhanim said...

faridz: tipah la kalu brani

missnayrell: haha tibe tibe mak i jd tailor pulak.:D

Darab Dua said...

lamo tok apdek cik hanim ni.
sibuk ko gapo gak?
haha~

Biasa said...

haha cool blog, nice to read,,,

Wan Farhanim said...

darabdua: duk kl.busy sket.haha

ritz:thanx!are you a friend of natalie?