Saturday, August 16, 2008

I won't let the time swipe my teenhood away (Part 1)

As the title tells, I missssssssssssssss my teenhood pretty bad.:(. How I wish a Doraemon will pop out from my study table-drawer and brings me back to my teenhood. How I wish Alana of "The Girl from Tomorrow" let me borrow her "Time Capsule"..How I wish I could freeze the time so that I would be young and lost in my la-la-land eternally..

These are among my besties back at high school. Sorry for those who are not included, these are the only piece of pic left in my possession. I heart my GF's to the fullest. There are few things that I miss the most:
1) Playing truant - through the back gate or when we have enough guts, even through the front gate (haha) & relaxing at Berek Polis/yam cha @Kedai Kakyah, or enjoying the taste of Mee Goreng Basah.
2) Active in theatre, even the teachers call us the 'artis-artis'. I remembered every time we entered into Math Modern class, Cikgu Wahab would sarcastically accused us of being lazy and too engrossed and lost in our 'glamour world'.*grin*. But I still got A1 for modern maths.:P
3) Big fan of Duta and Sheila on 7.We're like tend to drool seeing his appearance on mags and tv. Every time we practised theatre, we would sat together near Jaydeen's radio and sang in a pilgrim. Sephia was the major hit. Sebuah Kisah Klasik and Sahabat Sejati reminds me to the glory days.
4) Besties called me 'sedo', cos' sometimes I was blur and ignorant with the surrounding. Don't know how to describe in English or even in Malay. Words can't describe the meaning.hehe. But I don't feel offended. Teasing could close our bond. We love teasing each other.
5) We love to see boys with sloppy style and messy hair (Duta and Julian Casablanca of the Stroke was the icon at that time). So everytime we saw these type of guys, we were like "whoahhhhh!" and over-excited.
6) Ugh! I hate marching, as much as I hate sports. There was one time my belt was loosen out while I did the marching practise. Everyone laughs. Huh! Can't bear the embarassment.Lol.
7) We got the punishment for skipping Physical Education subject. Had to "jalan itik" for one volleyball court round by Cikgu Haminah. (Sumpah aku takkan maaf sampai bila-bila). Once I become a lawyer, I wish I can sue her for mental and physical torture.Haha! This are the subject that I hate most, as well as my friends. So everytime this class started we would find a place to hide. Cikgu Suraya would checked the school compound looking for us. Uh and I hate this teacher as well for her sarcastic and bitchy mouth. Once I've graduated and got a job, I would go and find her back.haha.
8) We love doing experiment during Chemistry and Biology class. Had once broken the test-tube. Haha. Cikgu Firdus (our Chemistry teacher) and Mr Chua (Biology teacher) are rocks. These are among the teachers who didn't look down on us. Our group's experiment are always the best one. We could finished it faster than other group and the outcome was great, the result was almost accurate.

Above is the picture for Kebayan theatre in 2001. Guess which one is me?Lol.The 'nenek kucing' one. The one whose sepet eyes were closed was the 'Isteri Tanggang yang Kematu' and the right one is Nyai Tua Kurtok. *Sigh*. This one will always remain, the good old days....

My teenhood were always filled with dreams and laughters..I feel contented, and I never regret of what had been done in the past. The pros build the confidence, and the cons taught me to be a better person. Here is the song which suits the current mood, 'Sebuah Kisah Klasik' by Sheila on 7. Insya-Allah I will continue on the 2nd Part, while I was at MMU soon.

Jabat tanganku, mungkin untuk yang terakhir kali
Kita berbincang tentang memori di masa itu
Peluk tubuhku usapkan juga air mataku
Kita terharu seakan tidak bertemu lagi

Bersenang-senanglah
Kar'na hari ini yang 'kan kita rindukan
Di hari nanti sebuah kisah klasik untuk masa depan
Bersenang-senanglah
Kar'na waktu ini yang 'kan kita banggakan di hari tua

Sampai jumpa kawanku
S'moga kita selalu
Menjadi sebuah kisah klasik untuk masa depan
Sampai jumpa kawanku
S'moga kita selalu
Menjadi sebuah kisah klasik untuk masa depan

Bersenang-senanglah
Kar'na hari ini yang 'kan kita rindukan
Di hari nanti...

Mungkin diriku masih ingin bersama kalian
Mungkin jiwaku masih haus sanjungan kalian

11 comments:

Nayrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nayrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nayrell said...

Gosh!hanim tak sangke u nakal jugak eh!kikiki!now kenape jadik pendiam?;p you should be crazy juz like in the good old days darling!*wink* but seriously bile i bace entry u yang ni, i pon teringat zaman skolah i...ponteng, kene pgl cikgu disiplin,u kene jln itik eh kat volleyball?i kene dende lari pdang tgh panas 5 kali pusing, sebab tertinggal buku kerja!gosh gile malu!ahahaha! but biler ingat blk serious buat kiter tergelak kan...:) thanx dear for putting such a reminiscing entry!=D

tiey said...

waaa....aku pom rindu jugoookkk..!!!

Wan Farhanim said...

miss nayrell: kenape jadik pendiam?haha.i was still a taciturn, but a lil bit naughty laa&lazy-bump laa..haha.cant be crazy anymore.bila dah getting older rasa mcm makin matang,malu laa..haha.chehh,u pn nakal jgk ehh masa schooldays dulu.:P

tiey : sorry...mung ada masa ni kot..tp gmbr takdok nge aku..aku grab ngn ore jah nih.cece..aku rindu gok..ingin jadi remaja dan notty selamanya.:(

Eamy said...

walaweyh!!
such a good old days
terigat gilo aku..Cikgu Wahab!!
aku dpt A1 jugok..hehe

Wan Farhanim said...

ho la..."belan belan berok sahaja".saya sgt rindu time time itu..haihhh....

Eamy said...

hahahaha
mmg terbaiklah line tuh
belan belan berok sahaja..dem!

Wan Farhanim said...

tu aa pasa....kenangan skolah terlalu sweet..haih

Anonymous said...

sedo molek demo.
haha~

Wan Farhanim said...

hahaha..nate hanis