Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Look!

I'm not talking about my personal appearance neither my hairstyle. I'm talking about my room back at KB. My house had undergone little renovation few months back, so as my cozy room. Had persuaded my mom to renovate my room, according to my own taste. I asked her to make it like a beach chalet room look-alike. Luckily, she agreed and I jumped for excitement!Yay!

Wall-painting in wild-orchid color, wooden floor with bamboo mattress and tall window-pane. Bought the lavender flowers from SSF as it was so cheap after the 50%discount.Yea like usual I love to hunt for cheap stuff! The vase was handed down my my great-grandpa. And I bought the painting from a thrift shop, which costs RM5 only(for an abstract painting!). Actually, I bought this Egypt-painting earlier, with the Cleopatra and Marc Anthony, but I had done a stupid mistake. I re-paint the frame back, and it ruined the painting! Mum nagged me all day long.*sigh*.

So this is the outcome.80% finished(it still under construction).Couldn't wait to 'balik kampung' again.:)

3 comments:

Eamy said...

wah!
bilik anda sudah berubah
hahahahaha, nice!

tiey said...

bilik yg matang...hehehe

aku ado blog hasil kebosanan dok usm neh la...aku xdok la kenal pinkstilettos tu personally tp lamo jgk la aku dok skodeng blog dio...dr dio xnikoh lg...

Wan Farhanim said...

eamy :hahahaha..
ini aku byk buat sndiri dehhh....

tiey : tq tq!aku bru nk link ni blog mung