Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Teatime@BigApple

Right after Dr.MyintZan boring 1 hour&extra10 mins lecture yesterday, we made up our mind to take a deep-relieving breath @Big Apple. I picked up 2 donuts only cos' I was nearly full after lunch few hours before, while all these 'hungry ghosts' picked a box of 6.haha..no offense buds! I never tried it's 'Apple Tea' before cos usually back in KB, I prefer to choose ice-blended. So,this time I feel like wanna try it once, tasted ok laa..


Introducing....(drum beats please!).."The charming Miss Nayrell Musings"




Ok so this one is the picture of the sweetygedik photographer.I dunno why she refused be featured in all these candid pics and camwhoring like always. Haha!I know she'll mad at me if she notices that I put this pic in here..but this one is the PUNISHMENT for 'failing to commit the conspiracy of camwhoring'.:P

5 comments:

Nayrell said...

jeng jeng jeng!cik tee dgn kace mate merahnye...ahahaha!good punishment hanim!
;p

Wan Farhanim said...

itu laa....padan muka dia...hahahaha.i letak jugak eventho tau dia akan mrh kalau die tau..hahaha..:P

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! This is the new female super-hero with her hot red-rimmed sunglasses!

Anonymous said...

haaa nnt i denda u pulak hanim!!!..blasah u nnt..takpe takpe..1-0..hehehe..u tggu je ok..hehehehehehehehhe *evil laugh*

Wan Farhanim said...

hhahah..ya la...comel kan this new female superhero...:P