Sunday, November 02, 2008

Camwhoring with the thrifted items again

Thrifting is part of my 'must-do' activities during every trimester break. Here at Kota Bharu there's a lot of thrift shops which offer vintage items at an amazing bargain. I went to the thrift shop again this morning and ended up buying this RM5 polka-dotty shirt. Pretty cheap isn't it?At first, I was clueless on how to wear it. After pondering for few minutes, I decided to tie up the 'Atmosphere' butterfly-printed sash (a gift from my sister 2 years ago) coupled with the belt (thrifted from ss 13 Shah Alam). The pinky 'Liz Clairborne' bag complemented my clothes, which is a gift from my aunty in US a few months ago (I jumped to excitement once I received the parcel loaded with plenty of bags and jeans..hehe).

The hunt of thrifting never fails to make my day.=)
Err...but now I can sensed the butterflies in my stomach as the final results will be released on Wednesday. One sure thing, I have to sit the supplementary paper for Evidence as I had missed the exam (constipation screwed my state of health on that day).*sigh*

7 comments:

Faridz Yunus said...

aduhhla..nak jadi model la plok..
wakakaka..

Nayrell said...

i love ur polka dot shirt!and dat butterfly sash compliment the top as well. nice way of wearing it hun!;)

Wan Farhanim said...

faridz: shadap!

mis nayrell: thanx!!

Faridz Yunus said...

pirahhhh!!!!shadap la konon..
wakakakaka

Darab Dua said...

hoh! kuat jangok.
haha~

Wan Farhanim said...

hahahaha...cissss.sakit ati molek aku tgk 'bandung,jawa barat' arrived on hanim-apple...

Anasir said...

bergaya sakan panim...

boleh buat TV show ni...

'alah membeli menang memakai'