Friday, November 07, 2008

The revelation of the skeleton in the closet

Something that I will unveil..hehehe.

When I was 7, I watched P Ramlee movie with my father (Nujum Pak Belalang). At one scene, I was curious when I saw P Ramlee made a cup of coffee using that benda alah color hitam at the back of cooking pan. I asked my father:

Me: Abah,sedak ko wak kopi guno patak kuali gitu? (Does that way of making coffee really have a fine taste?)
My father: Sedaaaaaakkkkk (in a provocative, but sarcastic tone). Try laaa..

I went to the kitchen without anyone noticing and I started to 'collect' the benda alah color hitam tu using a knife. I pour the powder and made my own coffee, put some sugar in it. I sipped a bit..

Pahittttnyoooooooooooo!*I shrieked and followed by a choke.

Yaaa saya memang bodoh tahap bangang masa saya kecik-kecik dulu.

9 comments:

tiey said...

hahahahhahahaha.......


mg buat sggh2 panim??...ok la tuh atleast mg tahu patak kuali tu sero gano..

Eamy said...

sedaknya kopi!!
hahahaha
mujur la abah aku xpenah suh aku try :P

Wan Farhanim said...

tiey:hahaha....nk try ko???sdapp!!!!

eamy: sedap jugok laa...try laa skali.kaloh starbucks eh...

Anasir said...

itu bukan bodoh...

itu curious...

dan curiosity tu ajar panim betapa pahitnyo patak kuali...

:)

Wan Farhanim said...

anasir:hahahha....curiosity killed the cat.pahitt gilo....igt lagi rasa dia ghano.:P

Faridz Yunus said...

xpo2..tp jgn wat ko saya kopi tu doh la..tipah palo la..hahaha

Wan Farhanim said...

hahahaha...nak try pun bleh gak..;P

Dan sAya FaNa said...

paler hutak hang ! (guna loghat kedah ok)

Wan Farhanim said...

hahahaha...wei aku kecik lg time tu ok..hahaha