Sunday, February 01, 2009

Putrajaya



Excuse me for the massive amounts of pictures uploaded. I am superfluously thrilled at my newly acquired lesson on Adobe Photoshop CS3. All of these pictures were captured in Putrajaya by my guy. It's so wonderful to walk around the green scenery with my loved one, listening to the soothing melody of the birds chirping and watching butterflies flying around even I have to reach there at 9AM.


I'm wearing thrifted floral dress, Coach Signature swingpack, and flat by Vincci




The infamous Tingkat 4 from far..


Jantung pisang dari jantung hati saya

8 comments:

Nayrell said...

Eh ajar i mcm mane nak gune adobe photoshop!!i ade tp tak reti gune all the features...just certain buttons je i know...hee!

Wan Farhanim said...

okay no prob!!i pun tau sket sket je..=)

Anonymous said...

eh i nak jgk!tp i takde adobe photoshop!!haha

Wan Farhanim said...

download la!boleh download je kann..=)

mizzwanix said...

wah si jantung hati nye captured bgs doh nie.ahaha bleh doh slow jadi professional photog.haha

Wan Farhanim said...

mizzwanis:xdok la sapa gtu..muahahaha..jauhhhhhh lagi

tiey said...

phewiiiitttt.....save la time kawen..xyah hire photoghrapher..
pengantin cum photog...hahahha

Wan Farhanim said...

tiey:ahhaha...tu laa..igt graduation day pun nk wat outdoor photography kalu bleh..kakaka..koya lebeh