Sunday, February 15, 2009

Zoo!

It was a humid and sunny day, yet it was not an obtrusive reason for my scheduled plan with my loved one. Ohhh NOOOOO!!! we didn't go to the National Zoo purposely to celebrate the Valentine's Day. In fact, I never celebrate Valentine until this time being. Well, not because of some religious reasons, but I just feel awkward. I had once told my guy "Everyday is our Hari Kasih Sayang" kan? I went there for the sake of 'learning' and catching the first-hand glimpses of these divine creations.
Wearing Miss Selfridge top and MNG slim fit jeans

Seeing these creatures cherishing the moments with their loved one..






And there are some which still searching for their soul-mates..








And me?? I had found my other half..Heehee!

BTW, Slamat 'Hari Kasih Sayang' everyone.=)

12 comments:

tiey said...

celebrate kt zoo tuh..classic woo..
wess mg pon paka dslr ko?? -_-' jelesnyoooooo

natche said...

I love the uncoventional. Accidental Valentine's day celebration at Zoo Negara! LOL! Anyway, the animals there could be celebrating V-day too! I can see the lovey-dovey smiles of the ziraffes! Oh ya, ada nampak tak haiwan yang tengah buat 'projek'?

Wan Farhanim said...

tiey:bukan celebrate.hehe aku x minat la celebrate valentine.aku gi blaja pukul gamba jah...ni camera adik aku.hahaha...kt zoo baru ROY DAN AZURA!hahahha

natalie: yeah it was only accidental,i didnt go purposely to celebrate it.haha.ya laa i think the animals know that it was V-D!eh ada ada..lembu buat 'projek'.payed got snapped the pics,haha!but it is too undecent to put it here.

kHaiRuLdiN said...

ooOo.. g zoo x ajok!!

Wan Farhanim said...

deng:nok ajok guano?hahahaha.sapo ni?

Faridz Yunus said...

next trip taman burung n rama2..ada bran???

Hanim said...

tmn burung n rama2 mana?dkt tmn tasik perdana deh?jom!! tapi sy nak ukah batu caves dulu

mizzwanix said...

wah..comeyl2.hhehehe payed semakin profesional..haha my V-day with ikha,haih..jeng molek

Anasir said...

tengok gambar ni tiba2 teringat lagu kartun kat tv1 dulu2..

"berjalan-jalan melihat alam..di laut, darat dan hutan...haiwan ku sayang.....bla bla bla..."

Wan Farhanim said...

mizzwanix:ahahaha...dok la..gi pukul suko suko jah bele bele jale..chill2..bg card dh kan hr tu..hehe

anasir:biso la nasir ni..igt lg lagu zame jakpa tonggek lg.hehe

reenz said...

hello! i didnt know you take such nice pictures!

i once went to zoo negara for a first date! haha.its a fun plce.

love ur pics!!!

Wan Farhanim said...

hehe..thanx reene!yaa you're right.it's a nice place.guess who did I met that day? MR AQIEl!hahahaha