Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Ainna!

I know I should post this entry a month ago, but sometimes time-constraint and workloads could take my focus away and my mind would go haywired.Sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy Ainna dearie!Now I have all the time in the world to write on my blog and ideas after ideas start popping up my mind, next on the list are Payed's mini birthday celebration, hot air balloon fest, etc..I write only when I have ideas.;)

We threw a mini celebration for Miss Nayrell or Ainna at Bert's garden. The food there was okay, I only ordered Nasi Lemak, not so much choices of rices. I can't live without eating rice for a day or else I would go haywired. But I can say that I gave two thumbs up for their warm service and the friendly staffs. The environment there was fantastic, the chilling winds, the hissing sounds of the tides, etc. We had a lot of fun, particularly on gossiping. Haha.I mean when Natalie and Anita started to spill out the gossip, the rest of us went gaga.

'*Ainna is one of my bosom pals at the University. She's fucking HOT! (you know when I put the word 'fucking' it means I'm really really serious, I bet the rest would say that as well), but sorry she's taken. She has a BRILLIANT fashion-sense and I will not be surprise to see her on Who What Wear Myspace muses one day. She has a soft-spoken voice, kind-hearted, loving, caring, and she's a good example of a person who is extremely cautious on her words while she's talking. She won't hurt other people feelings with her words. :). Ainna dear I wrote this testimony based on my frank observation during 4 years of our friendship. ;)

May 2009 brings luck and happiness to you and I wish to see you on 'red and white' wedding altar one day (as you told me in class that day).


3 comments:

Nayrell said...

Alamak Hanimmmmmm i was just kidding la!!it never cross my mind you would do it seriously!!
thanx dear for the thoughtful thoughts:)but seriously im not all that like u mention la...appearing in Myspace muses is extreme!will never reach that.haha.

wedding?insha-allah...but i wanna see u go first!:) payed cepat masuk meminang hanim!

Wan Farhanim said...

ehh i mmg nk buat this entry.tp x smpat nk blogging hr tu...not that extreme la...hehe.i will only flatter ppl when there's a point.you see i'm a serious person.

ahahah..i taknak kawin lagiiiiii

Dan sAya FaNa said...

bile aku nak dpt berkwn ngan aina ni? hihihi...