Saturday, March 28, 2009

Random Utterance


I always fall into a state of forlorn before I bid goodbye to my home, whereas whenever I step my feet onto the Kelantan's land I would always feel delightful and welcomed with some rhythm echoing like 'Sweethome Alabama'. Oh well replace the word Alabama with Kota Bharu. Perfectly fits.

An hour after I write this entry, I will left my home, well not for good. I am just being too emotional. *Smirk*. Spending the final hours before I left, I went to the hair saloon to straighten my hair & consequently burned a hole in my pocket.Haih..I'm not really into this stiff and fake hair, but it gives me a worry-free guarantee, plus my guy keep on condemning my 'jerebek' hair.

Kota Bharu is a bit hot these days. Except for today, the morning rain was too seductive to resist until I huddled in my bed and woke up at 11! Apart from this morning, the humidity made the temperature soooo oppresive. Plus my room's aircond ain't working. It's so terrible. I can feel perspiration beaded up on my forehead whenever I surf the Net inside my room.

I did my very own D-I-Y stuff the day before I left which costs only RM1.50. Picture above. It looks effortlessly Hippies, but I have no idea where and when should I wear it. My mom made a sarcastic hint that it's a crap idea. Nahh but I'm still persistent about wearing it some day..

I can't help myself to keep on watching some old stuff by Radiohead on Youtube, their most fascinating piece. Obviously it's Creep. True Love Awaits is hypnotizing too. Well, all work pieces from Thom Yorke are the result of the genius! Someday I wish I will go to Europe for my honeymoon and a trip to Radiohead's concert will make my honeymoon perfect. We will listen together to 'Creep' and lost in the transition. But I'm afraid that's impossible. Haven't you heard the news that Thom Yorke won't sing Creep again?



Jerebek= Kelantanese accent which refers to unruly and messy hair.

12 comments:

Nayrell said...

Really?Kenape die tak mau nyanyi lagi?=( this is one of my fav song!
had posted it in my fs some long time ago...when u posted it,it kinda reminds me of something=)
Oh well..

eh...jomla pakai headband tu!i pun nak pakai!remember that i had post about it previously?jom jom!hehe.

Wan Farhanim said...

hehe..i'm in the midst of editing my blog when i read ur comment.thom yorke ada crisis sikit dgn oasis.oasis said radiohead's fan only rmmbr radiohead bcos of creep and not for other songs.so that's y he wants to prove to oasis he's a real genius even without playing 'Creep' on stage.

ya'la its 1993 song.i think it's the best song i had ever listen.the song that will made ur heart pit-a-pat the first time u fall in love kan?:P

ya ya i noticed this one earlier froom your post.i log-on to the vintage society and noticed the pocahontas identity and i think it's hip and cool.so i try buat sendiri.hahaha..joms!bila nak pakai?jom jd mcm pocahontas!hehe

tiey said...

nim...mg minum power root ko? kehkehkeh...

aku pon xsabar nk balik nih...back for good.. =)

aLeX said...

my fave radiohead song.

2 words: classic, utter brilliance

:D

Wan Farhanim said...

tiey: bilo mung balik?ahahaha...mug jah power root..air mugo lain..:P

alex: yaa,it's tranquilizing.:)

Darab Dua said...

lamo tok update nih.
kuat ngaji demo.
hohoho~

Wan Farhanim said...

bru hbs midterm..o yeah!!hehe

Dan sAya FaNa said...

nem..

antara lagu lagu 1st kita belaja men guitar dulu..

creep by radiohead..ingt dok?

thehehehhe~

Wan Farhanim said...

fana: of course laa...ape chord die?aku blur2..B,C,D ke ape?tp ade 3 je..hahaah..

Faridz Yunus said...

koya main gtr dia..wei gtr sy bila nak bg balik..hampeh sungguh..

Wan Farhanim said...

faridz:hello..suka hati orgla k...hehe..duk ngn fir la

Anonymous said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Cheap Flights to Penang
Flights to Penang
penang Flights