Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Natalie!

Happy Birthday Nat!!*screaming at the top of my lung*.I can only manage to post the entry today because I waited for the pictures from my friend's camera to be uploaded. Today I grabbed it from Ainna's Facebook. A bunch of gratitudes for Ainna dearie for uploading the pictures just now. We threw a party for her at Dreambox. The food turned out to be pretty yummy and the plan ran smoothly. We had a fun and joyful time that night, singing loudly, laughing, melantak, and a 'lil bit' on gossiping.:D

*Natalie is one of my best human-encounter at the Law School. She is one of my bosom pals. HOT!, funny but a smart-ass, very detail-oriented person, bubbly, caring, kind-hearted, have a big reservoir of empathy (seriously I observed this one), and the list of these positive trait are non-exhaustive. Ohh and not to forget, she's the best gossip-partner in the whole world (I bet the rest would also say that) and has this trademark.."Eh I ada gossip tauuuuuu!!"

May all your wishes come true dear. Have a blissful year!:)




5 comments:

Nayrell said...

why didn't i have my bday entry on ur post?sobs...haha!

ur welcome dear!just manage to get all the pics from nat as well.

Wan Farhanim said...

alamak...masa tu i sibuk...i did the entry kejap lg....hehehe.

natche said...

Hello dearest hanim,

A thousand apologies for this late comment but I'd still like to thank u from the bottom of my heart for the birthday shoutout here at your blog. TERIMA KASIH BERJUTAAN! This year certainly is the most awesome birthday ever!!!!!! Thanks for having the wonderful surprise for me! :D I'm truly touch and I actually felt kind of sad when we were leaving the karaoke. Tiba2 je i terfikir ini last sem and I don't want the fun to ever end whenever all of us are together for every outing!!!!!!

Also, words can never express how thankful i am to have you as my bestie here in MMU! U truly touch my life with ur friendship and kindness!!!! Love ya always!!!
XOXO

Wan Farhanim said...

Hello nat!

No biggies dear.It's just a token of acknowledgment for our friendship.:).Yaa I felt the same way too.We have 2 more months before we will goodbye to each other.I pun sedih jugak.:(.

Hehe..me too.Thanks for being a true friend! Love you too.;)

gusDon said...

Always nice to spend special moments with friends, especially the birthday .... I just do it with friends in Jakarta and it's wonderful, do not feel the time passed so quickly! Woooww .....