Sunday, October 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home!


I'm home, FINALLY!*beaming*


I was tremendously relieved after my Criminal Procedure paper ended. Immediately I called my sis, started the engine, rode along the North-South expressway to Bangi. I was so shocked, but pleased in admiration to see my guy losing his weight (while I was gaining weight due to depression of final exam.*sigh*). Seriously exam can't only caused so-called mental gymnastic, but also stimulating 'extraordinary' appetite with flying colors.

My guy inadvertently left his handphone in the cinema. He went to look for it but it's gone already. I was so furious of his clumsiness at first, but later the sense of empathy came across my mind. Poor him. It was partly my fault to "QC control" his text inbox while we were watching 'Fury'. Yes at times I can be an annoying girlfriend.lol.

The journey to Kota Bharu was bored as usual, but this time I was a bit surprised. Previously, if I traveled with FireFly, the condition was extremely bad (tiny space, seats like town bus, etc) but this time they had changed their aircraft to a more cozy environment+more pretty and hot stewardess+FREE light refreshment(orange juice and muffin). I repeat again, FREE!That makes a cheapskate felt contented (I'm referring to myself). Seriously the fare is worth with what they offered, last time I bought it's RM65(including the taxes).

Before I went to bed last night, I randomly searched the bookshelves and I stumbled upon this old book, 'Rentong' by Shahnon Ahmad. I'm not a fan of literature, but I was attracted with the author. Shahnon Ahmad was eminent back in 1998, with his controversial book, Shit! He was an outspoken National laureate, possessing so-called subversive ideology (he himself is a member of opposition party). 'Rentong' was published in 1965, emanating from the story of unfortunate rural population. This book was among the earlier book published by him, with classic words and spelling, giving us a picture of his ideas in the earlier decades.
Trimester break makes me feel good because I have more time to read NON-ACADEMIC books. I have tired of reading the books full of legal jargons.

The most priceless thing, I can enjoy pleasant food.

Maggi Celup, it's not similar to the one you buy and cook expressly, the taste is much different, believe me its yummy!


Mom's 'Royal Pudding'.It's HEAVENly sedap!

*I live to eat, not eat to live*:P

10 comments:

Anasir said...

best best...

enjoy your holiday to the fullest!

Wondering what u'll gonna do the next day..

takkan makan lagi kot?

:P

tiey said...

wahhh...bestnyeeee...

aku pom ado kt rmh...exam in 2 weeks tp apo pom xcover lg..dok meronggeng..hehehe..

firefly mmg dh best sket..kt penang pon dh gn flight hok besar tuh..kadang2 ado lg la fokker..

tiey said...

eh...background da lain..tukar lagik

Unknown said...

tang maggi celup to xtehe..kalu ada halfboil egg sedap tuh....

Faridz Yunus said...

dia balik ngn senang ati..
tak kira..kena pujuk ngn megi celup so..:(

Wan Farhanim said...

anasir: that's my daily routine la.makan makan makan.haha.

tiey: laa.mung ado ko..oloh tp xm pulok.baru jah nk ajak tubek2.haihh.
ho firefly loni sedak dh..dulu supo cis.dgn panasnyo...airasia hassle sgt kalu nk queue..tok suka aku...

ilovebudu: yezza.sedap..ini wajib pekena kalu balik.

faridz: jom la balik!hehe..org hilg talipon slalu rugi

Eamy said...

weh, puding!!!
slurppp :p

Wan Farhanim said...

eamy:aku ajak mai raya umah aku xse mai....

Darab Dua said...

peh!
puding tuh terbaik molek!
buleh ajar aku buat
hehehe~

Wan Farhanim said...

bereh.
mai raya umah aku deepavali ni ado aa..hehe